Thursday, August 1, 2013

Halfway!

Today marks 20 weeks of pregnancy, the halfway point.  I met M & C at Precious Predictions (Sunny is amazing, by the way, highly recommended if you are local) for the big mid-pregnancy ultrasound.  They surprised me with these:


You can try to tell me that's not the cutest thing ever, but I won't believe you.  Love them, they are so sweet.  Thanks guys!

The mid-pregnancy ultrasound is really the fascinating one, in my opinion, it's so amazing the things they can see during an in-depth ultrasound...from the brain, to the spine, to the nostrils, to the heart, to the kidneys, to the bladder, to the tips of his itty bitty toes - Baby A is looking perfect and healthy, which makes us all happy! And he doesn't have a huge head, which makes me happy :) Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment