Saturday, December 21, 2013

"I Am Patient and Waiting"

"I Am Patient and Waiting"...or at the very least, I'm good at repeating that mantra until I've convinced myself!

We are now 40 weeks plus 2 days into baby baking and waiting patiently for Baby A to make his arrival.  In addition, I've managed to come down with a terrible cold including a nasty cough/congestion/headaches/the whole nine yards.  So at this point, I'm grateful that Baby A (and my body) have decided to wait, maybe until I'm feeling well enough to better cope with labor - three cheers for my body's innate knowledge of when the time is right!

So for those who have been asking...

YES! I'm still very pregnant! And I'll be sure to update when that changes, it could be awhile, and that's ok! :) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment