Friday, August 31, 2012

One in the Oven and One in the Freezer!

I received the exciting news from M this morning that one of the embryos that the embryologist was growing out made it to a day 5 as a grade 2 and was frozen, yesterday, for future use! Hopefully a year or two in the future ;o) M and C are thrilled and I'm so happy for them!

As for me, I'm having a lot of pain and soreness from the progesterone injections, particularly in my right hip for some reason, but hanging in there until testing day! I survived bedrest and am now on limited activity (only allowed once up/down the stairs per day, no cleaning, lifting anything heavier than a 1/2 gallon of milk, no exercise, etc)...so I'm feeling pretty worthless around the house here but I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment