Friday, July 20, 2012

Calendar!

Wow! This clinic is really on top of things...we met with them for the first time on Tuesday morning and by Thursday evening we had our calendar for our IVF cycle and A PLAN! I love having a plan!

So here it is: I start daily Lupron injections in 11 days (July 31st)! Then I add in Estrogen patches starting on August 7th.  M & C have selected an egg donor from our clinic's frozen egg donor program - those frozen eggs will be thawed and fertilized on August 25th, which is when I'll stop the Lupron injections and begin daily Progesterone injections (both the Estrogen and the Progesterone support will continue through the 12th week of pregnancy, if we are successful).  The embryos will be grown to the blastocyst stage, they will use assisted hatching to help encourage implantation after the transfer.  The transfer is scheduled for August 30th!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another fun note...I told my 5 year old yesterday about M & C, and me trying to help them have a baby.  I told her the baby would have two dads and she said "Wow! That baby is so lucky! Dad's are FUN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment