Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Where We're At Now

Today M, C and I got together to sign contracts (it's "official"!) and meet with their fertility doctor for a consultation - we are using Advanced Fertility Care.  I love this clinic - the doctor and all the staff were organized, thorough, compassionate and really took the time to explain the process in great detail.

Fortunately, most of my screenings have already been completed and, equally fortunately, we were able to get more screenings done today (ultrasound for me - since I conveniently just started a new cycle plus "swimmer" analysis and bloodwork for M and C); so we should be able to move forward pretty quickly!

I have a funny story to tell and I'm pretty sure M and C have a story to tell - but I don't want to scare everyone away with TMI on post number 3 sooooo....

Next up: bloodwork and sonohysterogram for me; and psychological exams for M and C.  Then back to the clinic for a follow up on August 2nd.  We should get a better idea of what time frame we are looking at then - we're all hoping for an August transfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment